We are Born with IT...FROM BIRTH!!I am convinced that we are born specifically as boys and girls to grow up to become one day father's and mother's. Providers or nurturer's to our specific roles. At age 8 1/2 months Jenna has already expressed her desire to "nurture".

Last week we were leaving, going out the garage to take Jason to preschool. I was holding the door open to the garage, waiting for Alyssa and Jason to go out when Jenna started reaching for something in the living room and screaming. I let her down to go find whatever it was she wanted. She crawled to Alyssa and was reaching and screaming at her feet. In Alyssa's hand was her baby. Alyssa gave the baby to her and Jenna just hugged the baby. Since then, Jenna has LOVED that baby! The baby has comforted her immediately after falling down the stairs. I held my baby, Jenna and Jenna held her baby. It was very cute! I can't wait for Christmas time! Babies holding their baby dolls are so cute!!

Comments

smcgary said…
I wonder how long it will be before she tries nursing it. :) Memories.

Love
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS