1st attempt at family photos

Well, we attempted to take family pictures last Saturday up in Little Cottonwood Canyon at the Quarry.  It was really hard to position, get everyone to smile and hurry back into the picture before it snapped.  It would have been nice to have someone at least get the kids to look all the same way and smile.  Jenna really smiled big when it was just the kids because I was making funny faces.  But the family pictures were a different story. 

family pics 2010 029

I thought we might have better luck Sunday, so we got all dressed up and went to Wheeler Farm.  The kids were burnt out by then of taking pictures.  Two days in a row was to much to ask!  I will have to work with the photos in photo shop and work with them!  I just love our family!!!  family pics 2010 054family pics 2010 035          family pics 2010 071family pics 2010 087family pics 2010 065

family pics 2010 077family pics 2010 078

family pics 2010 091family pics 2010 096

family pics 2010 108family pics 2010 106

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
I think they look great! And I love the one of Alyssa so sassy! :)
smcgary said…
You definitely have a photogenic family. What will you have to photoshop? They're gorgeous pictures. Love the colors in the background and what everyone is wearing. Alyssa and Melanie are lovin' the photo shoot. :) Give everyone hugs from us. We love you. See you soon.

Love
Mom
Jenks Family said…
I love the colors you picked out for the outfits.
The Ottley's said…
Oh my goodness! These are beautiful! I love 'em!
Your pictures are absolutely darling! Seriously. It helps you have such a beautiful family but I love the colors, the kids, and the beautiful happiness you all portray!
Ashley Harris said…
I think you did great with what you had! You are all so cute!! Take care!
The McGary's said…
What great pictures. The colors go perfect with the background! Super cute family.
Bonnie said…
Very cute. And Can I say you look amazing after having five kids.
Susanna said…
What cute pictures! I love them all! You have the cutest family.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS