Manila Park Discovery Playground

I met up with my cousin, Kim at the park in Pleasant Grove yesterday. Her husband just got into the MBA program at BYU. They live in Orem and so we found a park to meet at. I had heard this was a "must see" park. I was a little disappointed. It is very similar to the one 15 mins. from our house that my kids call the castle park. But it was fun to catch up with Kim and her 2 kids. We took over a sack lunch and that's what the kids wanted to do first, eat.
Jenna found some bark to soothe her top teeth that are tormenting her gums!
Love this picture with Jenna's toes resting up on the swing. Oh to be this flexible again!!

When Cameron and Melanie got home from school Jason let them know about the fun park that we went to and the picnic we had. They were not happy! Why didn't you wait for us? they asked. I told them, what do you want us to do while you are at school? Sit around all day? I kinda like packing around only 3 kids during the day!

Comments

The flexibility kills me! That's funny about the other kids sad. I bet it is a very nice break for you to only have 3!
Jenks Family said…
I would love to get together when you come
Jenks Family said…
I would love to get together when you come
The McGary's said…
I love that outfit you got when you and your mom went shopping, very nice!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS