One Month

Jenna is one month old today. She is changing and growing everyday! She is just about the sweetest thing ever! We love her so much and the kids just adore her!

Melanie is my biggest help ever! Cameron will hold Jenna when I ask him and he does great, but Melanie definitely has the motherly instincts. The kids let me take a nap late in the afternoon yesterday with Jenna (much needed). I didn't wake up until 6, dinner time. Before I started dinner I took the last load of clothes out of the dryer and Melanie offered to fold them while I made dinner. She is such a big help. She has folded a lot of clothes while being off track. It really is so nice for me! David made the comment last night that when Melanie holds Jenna she looks like a teenager. She just takes it in stride and is a natural with her!

This is Jenna's sad face. She still likes to be held when she is awake! She is getting a little better and hopefully in a couple of weeks will be able to be more happy and enjoyable when she is awake.
Cameron and Melanie go back on track today. They have been out of school since the 23rd of December. They are excited! I think it will be nice. Force me back in to normalcy. I won't be able to stay in bed after 8 am anymore though! I will miss my helpers while they are away.

Comments

The McGary's said…
She is just so adorable. I can't believe she is already a month old!
Enriquez Family said…
I can't decide who she looks like! All I know is that she is not a big baby like the other ones! What happened to that? Shes soooo cute though! Cant wait to hold and kiss her next month!
Seriously 1 month already? That has flown by. She looks so cute and I love all your helprs. That is so nice!
Jenks Family said…
It is so nice when the older kids can help out. She looks like your side of the family, I think
Jenna looks soo adorable! I can't believe she is already 1 month old!!! I have a gift for her and I better get it in the mail soon before she out grows it. It's been a crazy last few weeks and I'm trying to get into a normal habit again as well. That's so great that you have kids old enough to help-wow. One day :)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS