have to document

The craziness at times. Well, as many know having a new baby really throws you off! Who knows when I will be back on to a schedule and accomplishing anything during the day. Yesterday when I dropped off the kids at my neighbors house before going to the dentist, Jason had his pants on backwards, shoes on the wrong feet, Alyssa's skirt was on backwards, her favorite shoes that were 2 sizes to big on and hair not even combed. Yes, just getting out of the house dressed at all is a great success these days even when it's 1 pm! Today is no exception to getting a lot done. By the time 1 pm rolled around today the breakfast dishes were still on the table. Lunch for the kids? Ummm, yeah not such a success either. And getting ready for the day is the last on the list if there isn't an appt. to go to. So you can guess how often that happens. Let's just say that Jenna is not such a happy baby when she is awake. I don't think any of my babies were though for the first few months. So I am just living, doing the absolute musts when I have a moment. Today I chose a nap. It was heavenly!

Comments

Melissa said…
Been there----try to keep a smile, and just love that baby. Routines will get back to normal eventually. We have been sick all week. I can hardly breathe, let alone mother and teach and do dishes.....keep up the good work! A mother's work is the most important!
Trenton & Maren said…
My Jenna was a colicky one, too. I feel for you! And our little Ephraim has been pretty fussy lately as well. He only took three 20 mintue naps today and was fussy most of the day. If it makes you feel better, I didn't take a shower until 2pm today and didn't put on any makeup. We are definitely in survival mode.
The McGary's said…
Oh, Kira you wore me out just reading your post. I just have 3 and feel like that some days I can only imagine the increased craziness with 5. I think a nap was a wise choice! In my eyes the dishes can WAIT!
The Ottley's said…
C-R-A-Z-Y! That's all I have to say about that! :)
Hahah jut glad you're willing to admit you're real!
5dollarFanatic said…
You're baby is soo sweet-just had to finally congradulate you on her as I feel like I have been totally nonexistent in checking blogs as of late. Noticed you were sewing on your facebook and my only question is "where do you find the time?" Then I read the post and felt better about my own chaos happening around me!! I was glad you chose to nap!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS