Projects

Whenever my dad comes down to visit and he is staying longer than 2 days he gets bored unless he has a project. My mom suggested I come up with a few projects for him to keep him busy. I did have a few in mind! I wanted more shelves for our food storage area. It was getting over loaded and now I have plenty for now!

Before with my 2 shelves clearing out the food: After!! Love it!!

My dad is so handy!!
Then he decided I needed some shelves in my unfinished basement that has pretty much anything that we don't use regularly. I clean this up and then it gradually creeps it's way out to the middle as we come and get things out. Then I clean it up again!
I don't think these things are going to creep out anymore!
Then he decided I needed a work bench to use my new scroll saw I got for Christmas from them. He even added an outlet so I can plug it in easy.
This toy box was another idea I had in mind for the girls. David and my dad worked on that Christmas day. David is going to get some scraps of trim at the mill and make it look really nice and finished. Then it will be painted all white. The girls are so excited to have a toy box in their room!

Then while we were at the hospital on Saturday my dad made these 2 shelves in our garage. I never got a before picture, but there was just enough walk way next to the van. Another thing that always got cleaned and then started creeping out again. This will be so nice!!

Comments

I have loved catching up on your posts...could you send your dad my way though? I have lots of shelving he could do for me. My problem is my husband is too busy doing it for everyone else. :)
Congratulations!! Another girl. She's beautiful! Looks like you're getting lots done with your parents there. How nice!!
Susanna said…
Wow! Your dad is amazing. That is so much that you dad made.
The Ottley's said…
I love your blog! What a sweet little girl you have added to your family! I hope all continues to go well!
Melissa said…
WOW!!! You are so lucky! I need some shelving like that in a major big way!!!!!
Sessions said…
Is your Dad making any stops in Milwaukee any time? I have the same problem in our basement!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS