Birthday Boy


Yesterday David turned 31. Where is the time going? Crazy!! The kids were so excited. They love parties! The strawberry cheesecake was a a big hit and completely gone before the night was over. David got a new temple bag and temple pants. Both badly needed!

Does it look like David is tired? After I took his picture close up I realized he had dark circles around his eyes! David has been up way late every night for the past I don't know how long. To much on his plate? I think so! We were up after midnight on the 14th, I wished him a happy birthday and went to bed while he continued to work. Last night he said he was up until 3:30 am. I fell asleep on the couch and eventually migrated to bed. I know he is ready for these late nights to be over! So am I!!

I am so glad I married David. I know I've said this before but it's true. I'm so glad he is so dedicated to our family. With all of this craziness he is fitting in going to the temple twice a week to do initiatories, a goal he set for himself in November. Our family is blessed by his service!!

I love you, David! Thanks for everything!!

Comments

we kind of like him a little bit too. hope you had a great birthday !!! you're my most favorte big brother ever! :)
Jenks Family said…
Happy b-day david. Good Luck Kira next week, I bet you are ready to be done. You better get sleep when you can.
Enriquez Family said…
Finally get internet and Seth and Heathers! YAH!!! So fun! And your camera is taking great pics btw!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS