Christmas Eve 2009

My parents drove down from WA on the 23rd and we have loved having them here for Christmas. It's been 5 years since we have spent Christmas with my parents. The kids are enjoying them lots!We built ginger bread houses while David and my dad went to the movie Avatar, which they loved!
Breakfast dinner on Christmas Eve!
Reenacting the Nativity. Alyssa is an angel, Melanie is Mary, Jason is Joseph and Cameron is a shepherd. Maybe one of these years I will make outfits instead of going through the bin of my extra fabric!
I wanted to do Christmas pajamas this year and hope to keep this tradition going. The kids LOVED their jammies!! Something new and soft to sleep in and wake up all warm and snugly!! The girls have kittens on theirs and the boys have dinosaurs. Both were a huge hit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS