The Follow-up Dentist Trip

This morning Cameron and Melanie went in to get their cavities fixed. There IS a reason for no pictures on our blog lately. We bought a really nice camera that was for our Mother's/Father's Day present in May. The next week is when I took the kids in to the dentist to find out it'd cost $1600 to get all the cavities fixed. So after weeks of looking at our camera, I couldn't justify having it while our kids' teeth were rotting. So, back went the camera. It's a good thing Costco has an excellent return policy on their stuff!! So, I am not offended if you think my blog is boring. I think it is boring with no pictures too!!

Back to the story-so Melanie was super worried about getting her cavities filled. When she asked why we took our camera back and I told her it was so we could fix her cavities, she did NOT want that camera to go back! So I was a little nervous for her. I remember when I was little of not letting the dentist fix my cavities, even with the promise of a new bike by my parents if I did! So I really wanted it to go well. Luckily now they have invented laughing gas! Genius!! Cameron went first and was in and out in 20 minutes. They didn't have to numb him or give him any laughing gas. "Easy cheesy", as he put it! Melanie came out with a numb and swollen cheek. She did really good though. They only did one side and will do the other side another time. We walked out with free hamburgers and ice cream coupons at Artic Circle and enjoyed that after swimming lessons. It was a busy morning!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
YAH! and need I say more? I can't wait to see everyone! Im on a miss my family kinda deal! So sad i know... haha :( no really im a little homesick.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS