2nd Grader

Gosh, time is just a flyin' and I already have a second grader. Cameron is so excited and a lot more comfortable with the beginning of this year than last year. A lot of the same friends he has made at recess and he knows the all day schedule. He had a great first day and seemed excited when I picked him up. When we went shopping last weekend Cameron informed me that he doesn't like collared shirts with stripes on them, just t-shirts. This shirt is the only one I bought him because he was SO picky! I'm sure he will change his mind because he looks really nice with polo shirts on. Apparently it's not cool enough at school! Melanie starts kindergarten next week. She meets her teacher tomorrow. She can hardly wait. A week is going to be a long wait for her!

Comments

Susanna said…
I can't believe school has already started for you guys! I thought it was starting here early and it isn't until August 10th.
Melissa said…
Cameron is looking so old in his "back to school" outfit! I can't believe we have 2nd graders!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS