What a weekend for Melanie

First I'll just say that blogging with out pictures, isn't fun! So sorry for no pictures.

Friday while picking up shampoo at the beauty store, Melanie was running around the store (no surprise and VERY annoying.) I told her 2x's to stop running and does she listen? Oh no. So she ran right into the corner of a medal shelf and split her forehead wide open. So scratch the rest of the errands I had and I quickly call David so he can meet me and I called my neighbor to ask if I can drop off Jason and Alyssa at her house while I was at urgent care. We got to the urgent care and I was pulling Melanie out of the car. She did not want to go in. She was screaming and so scared to get stitches. I found out shortly that our new insurance didn't cover that urgent care so back out to the car to go to the urgent care that did. David showed up and luckily when the doctor looked at it she decided to glue it. So no crying and a prize at the end made Melanie even happier!
Saturday I took Melanie to the Hannah Montana movie. It was fun. But I think it was a little to old for her because 1/2 way through she wanted to go home. She sat on my lap for the last 1/2 of the movie. It was still fun though.
Sunday afternoon the kids were jumping on the tramp and Melanie tried to catch her balance by grabbing on to the side of the fence. Well it just shredded her hand from her palms to her fingers. She was NOT happy when David was trying to clean it and bandage it all up. And to top off it all, she gets her kindergarten shots today! Bad things really do happen in 3's!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
UHH! Poor Melanie! Well maybe she will listen when yuo tell nher not to run anymore? poor girl!
5dollarFanatic said…
Wow-not fun for her. When Amber was 3 got stitches twice Nov/April. I thought that was crazy for a girl-usually you hear these stories focused around the boys. I hope Melanie has a better week-at least no more shots for a good long time right?!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS