We Love our Melie!

The other day Melanie asked what was on Cameron's back. I told her that it was a birth mark. She proceeded to ask all of her inquisitive questions of how it got there, why it's there, why it won't go away and so on. Then she got mad and starts going off "Jason has a hole in his heart, Cameron has a birth mark, I don't have ANYTHING!" Not wanting her to feel left out I said, "uh huh, you have a birth mark on your bum!" She didn't like that very much!

Today the kids were putting candy into the dinosaur pinata, getting ready for the big party on Monday. Alise made a comment about the dinosaur having a birth mark on it. Melanie asked what a birth mark was and I reminded her- "remember Melanie you have one on your-" Melanie quickly said "don't tell!" She ran upstairs embarrassed. Poor Melanie! I never remember she has a birth mark until she has a bath!

David gets home tonight! YIPEE!! Having Alise here will come in handy tonight. We are going to get appetizers and hit a late night movie while the kids are asleep. I'm excited to spend some time with my husband!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS