Runnin', Runnin', Runnin'

Alise and I will be running this together on April 18, 2009!!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
woot woot! I seriously am sooo excited about this Kira! I already told mom and dad, and Dad says we'll never be able to do it! Wouldn't it be cool if they came and greeted us at the finish line?? I acan totally see them doing that! Ahh here we go Kira!
smcgary said…
After hearing about your physically challenging goal, I sat down and ate a pound of oreos and had a nap! Yah ha ha! Talk about a workout! Beat that!

Love,
Mom
Enriquez Family said…
So now mom and dad know our secret about thinking they will come! MOM if you can hear me?? You have been quite the blogger lately! Did you upgrade to high speed? or has High school got you hooked on the fast internet? And Kira... Maybe
5K is looking better? So you atart out running like 3 miles and then that same week work up to like 5! And there is a lot of things online that help you train for a 1/2 marathon. Check them out! maybe you wouldnt have to buy the traing program??
The McGary's said…
Good for you! Good luck!!
W said…
How fun! I need to sign up for a race; it's the only way to get me motivated. Have you done this one before? Is it a good one?
Good luck.
5dollarFanatic said…
Wow-good luck I wish i was in good enough shape to do something like that. Awesome-you go girls!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS