Jason’s Special Baptism Day

Jason was baptized yesterday a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  It was such a special day for him!  He was so excited!!  He was the first one awake!  Both sets of Grandparents were able to be there.  My parents didn’t make it until 2 am to our house, driving all night!  Chuck and Carol took off shortly after to leave to WA to attend their other Grandson, Mark’s baptism.  Chris and Andrea with their kids, Megan and Rocky, The Primary President Sis. Packer and Jason’s Primary teacher Sis. Ashcraft also came.  Grandpa Lee gave the talk on being baptized and I gave the talk on the Holy Ghost.  I likened a stop light to the Holy Ghost.  Red being warnings that the Holy Ghost will give you to leave a bad movie, change the radio station, or leave a bad situation.  Yellow being promptings to give service, go check on something or invite someone to church.  Green being a feeling you get when you do something right, bearing your testimony or hearing something in church you know is true.  I am so proud that Jason chose to be baptized.  It is something he has looked forward to all year!  He was the last one in his Primary Class to be baptized and has anticipated this day for a long time!  Afterwards we all came back to our house for a brunch.  We had Jason’s favorite breakfast, fruit crepes!  We also had Costco muffins, fresh fruit, orange juice, chocolate milk and cookies. 

IMG_5138IMG_5140IMG_5141IMG_5143IMG_5144IMG_5137IMG_5145

Comments

What an awesome experience for Jason and for your family. How neat. I'm not sure I've commented on your lasts posts but I've read them all. Girl, you never cease to amaze me. When I read about your triathlon I told Brian you McGary's are just NO FUN. You are good at everything you set your mind too. What a blessing!!! You look amazing and what I love about being your friend(cousin) the most is you are just as amazing inside. Your cute family is such a huge example!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS