Fall Activities

I had the grand idea the second week of school to take Jenna to Seven Peaks before Labor Day.  I knew we would have fun because it would just be her and I and we could go down all those slides together without any interruption.  I was actually looking forward to it and the big crowd gone.  I thought I was a genius to think this up!  Well we drove to Provo only to find that it was closed!  Then I thought of course they are closed!  All the life guards are back to school!  Dang it!  Jenna was so sad!  So we went back to Springville and went to the Splash Pad.  It was nice not to have all the big kids there splashing water.  We had a great time!  We thought we would get a snow cone on our way home but that plan was foiled too as all the sno shacks had closed up and left.  So I made fruit smoothies for both of us.  Jenna didn’t like that idea quite as well as the snow cone.  Goodbye summer!!

photo (48)

I love our neighborhood and hope we never leave!  I fear with us renting though our time is coming up where we will be moving.  The kids have such a blast and I just love all the good neighbors and good influences my kids are surrounded by daily.  And look at that view of the mountains!  So pretty!

photo (47)

Jenna eats like a bird.  She LOVES healthy food and will often times sit on my lap and eat my food rather than her own.  So while at Costco we shared a salad.  She eats the croutons and everything else. 

photo (46)

Alyssa was so excited to play against her best friend, Cam last night at the soccer game (I could tell she played extra hard to impress her).  They are in the same Chinese class together and they just get along so well.  There is never any drama between these two!  I love their family too!!

photo (45)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS