Jenna’s drawing

Jenna has become such a good girl while at the gym and I am working out.  There is a play room with a tv and couch and toys but no one is in there watching the kids.  She has gotten used to hanging out in there or sitting on the bench watching me till I get done.  Sometimes she will play games on my phone.  This day she was drawing on the white boards they have there.

2013-02-27 09.53.00

I asked her what she was drawing.  She went through each of our family members (Lines with heads on top) and the squiggly lines are the stairs we go down.  I loved it!  Can she just stay this age forever?  Today I was walking in to Costco holding her hand and I said “I love you Jenna” and she replied “I love you to mom.”  The other day I was getting her in the van and she wanted to sit in Alyssa’s booster seat and not her carseat.  Last time she did that she unbuckled without me knowing and when I went around a corner she flew to the other side of the van!  So I was talking to her about that and warning her not to unbuckle.  She held up her fist with her pinky out and said “I pinky promise, Mom.  I pinky promise.”  I couldn’t help but laugh!  It was so cute!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
I love the things kids do at this age! I.am.soaking it all in and am trying to.write down so.much.more things they do!
what a sweet girl! And camerons hair cut-wooo! drastic. Also you and david look amazing! I need to somehow convince Caleb to do it with me. It's harder when your whole family could care less :( and Melanie's party looked fun. You are the coolest mom!
She is a doll and the perfect stage. :) She is a good girl to sit like that....not sure my kids would. :) I couldn't get over how Cameron's haircut changed his look so much. Crazy! Lucky for him he has a Mama who can cut it for him :)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS