We had fun Wednesday night putting together a Santa puzzle, watching The Polar Express and sipping hot chocolate.
TRIALS
We have been preparing for over 4 years for this trial. But nothing, no matter how much you knew it could and most likely would happen, can prepare you when your son's doctor tells you now is the time. "Your son needs open heart surgery." August 24th, 2005, Jason was born in Las Vegas, NV. He was perfect and healthy looking in every way. At his 2 week check up the doctor heard a heart murmur and recommended I take him to the cardiologist. I mentioned that I was flying out to WA in a few days and so I'd probably go when I got back, 3 weeks later. The cardiologist doctor called me the next day after visiting with the pediatrician, asking me to go in to have Jason checked out. It was late and he was willing to stay after hours for us to get there. After an ultra sound of his heart (echo) the cardiologist diagnosed Jason with a very small hole in his heart. Nothing that needed to be fixed right away, unless it started causing problems. So Jason started going every 3 month...
Comments