What we have been up to lately…

It finally snowed and the kids have LOVED playing out in it!  Melanie is giving Jenna a ride on her sled and the neighbor boy was out playing too!

January 2012 008January 2012 010January 2012 011

Green Smoothies.  Yum!  I whip one of these babies up every morning for my breakfast and Jenna insists on having one too.  She LOVES them!  I love the green moustache she gets every time.

January 2012 012

After our dentist appt. in West Jordan last week we went over to the Nike Outlet store.  I went in with the intention of getting one pair of shoes for Cameron but walked out with 4 pairs.  The kids are all so excited to run in them.  Sunday afternoon they put on their shoes and put in one of my workout videos.  January 2012 016January 2012 017

The boys thought that looked pretty darn fun and put on their new shoes and worked out to!  About 20 mins after they were done Cameron said he felt so good!  He even asked me to wake him up in the morning so he could work out with me!

January 2012 018January 2012 020January 2012 023January 2012 024January 2012 025

Melanie made treats for Family Home Evening.  Delicious chocolate/strawberry cake in her Easy Bake Oven.  It was delicious and the perfect serving size, a bite for everyone!

January 2012 026

Comments

So cute. I loved their exercise routine together. Your kids are at such a fun age and I love you allow me to have a glimpse at their cute personalities.
Susanna said…
Those excercise pictures are the best! That is so fun that they like the workout movies! I've been thinking of getting a workout movie. What is your favorite?

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS