My Baby is 2!?!

Jenna had her 2nd birthday the day after Christmas.  before Christmas I was getting pretty mad at myself and beating myself up over the fact that I CHOSE to have Jenna the day after Christmas.  Then I decided I couldn’t change it, just embrace it and make her birthday’s the best they could be.  To late now to change her birth date!  So while out doing Christmas shopping I threw in some birthday shopping too so it would all be ready the day of her birthday.

My parents toook us out to the movie Tintin.  It was really cute and the kids really enjoyed it.  It was a great movie for the whole family to enjoy.  Jenna is almost old enough to sit through a whole movie.  But she enjoyed walking from Grandma at one end to Grandpa on the other end.  We sat in the isle area where the handicapped seating is, which was perfect for her to be able to move around!

Then we got home and had some Papa Murphy’s Pizza.  Jenna loved all of the attention and knew exactly what to do with those presents!

Christmas 2011 054Christmas 2011 055Christmas 2011 056Christmas 2011 059Christmas 2011 061Christmas 2011 063Christmas 2011 066Christmas 2011 069

Christmas 2011 071Christmas 2011 067Christmas 2011 072

All of her gifts were perfect!  She got a dress up dress and purse from G. & G. McGary, Barbie and horse from G. & G. Lee and a Tangled dress up dress and 3 pairs of princess dress up shoes from David and I.  Alyssa was sure that those shoes would be perfect on her too!

Jenna knew exactly what to do when it came time to blow out the candles on her cupcakes.

Christmas 2011 073Christmas 2011 074Christmas 2011 076

I just want to cry and rejoice all at the same time looking at these pictures!  Sometimes it seems like your kids will never grow up!  But then it passes quickly looking back.  I love Jenna so much and know she was meant to come to our family.  She is a big blessing and her siblings just love her to pieces.  Melanie said the other day how much she loved having a baby sister.  And I could not agree more.  She is pretty darn lucky!

Comments

Two already? That went really really quick. I remember all your fears and anxieties about having her. How fun. SHe's beautiful and looks like she enjoyed her day.
The Ottley's said…
2?! Seriously?! Holy smokes! Happy birthday Jenna!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS