Working…

The kids are always asking to do extra jobs to earn money.  Actually it is mostly Jason asking.  I remember when he used to be the worst when it came to chores.  And now he is my BEST worker.  Alyssa has taken his old position.  It must be the age.  I can’t wait until she is a year older and wants to be more helpful.  For now I will take what I can get.  And right now that is cooking.  She LOVES to help me cook!  Today it was bread.

IMG_3121IMG_3122 

When I fix Jenna’s hair like this the kids think she looks like the baby on Despicable Me.  I have only heard it in the van while driving and haven’t actually seen the character.  I will take their word for it.  She bruises very easily and has them all over her body as well as her face.

IMG_3125IMG_3126

Proof of Jason’s hard work.  Today he picked up and threw away the broken crayons, organized the books, vacuumed the whole house, dusted, and folded a load of laundry.  He was happy with his $2.50 he earned today.  And it really helped me out!

IMG_3127

Comments

LOVED all these new posts. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. That little Jenna is cute. Seriously! Cameron and Melanie looked darling. I loved the pics they took before school. They are such good looking kids. I can't believe school has already started but then again you're on year round aren't you. Well may the school year bring about great things!
The McGary's said…
Send Jason my way, I could use a cleaning partner. My kids are still very uninterested and I am waiting for that stage to pass:). Loved the school pictures and your shelves in the garage, how nice it must feel to have that all nice and organized.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS