Father's Day

Saturday late morning David said he wanted to go to St. George for Father's Day. So I quickly packed, David went to get new tires on the van (front ones), we went to Cameron's first basketball game and then left. We got to St. George at 8:30 pm. We enjoyed eating out in Chuck and Carol's new backyard. It is all finished, landscaped and so uptown with an outside fireplace, bbq and outdoor kitchen. Quite the fun setup! I made breakfast in bed for the guys and enjoyed a relaxing morning. Church was at 1:00. I did feel bad that the kids didn't get to sing to David at church. Jason wanted to go up but none of the other kids would go up with him. He was super bummed. We headed home that night at 8:30 after a delicious dinner and a stroll around the block. It was a very quick trip but we are glad we can make it in 1/2 a day! I was in such a hurry I forgot my camera! I really wanted a picture of David and his dad.


Comments

That's neat you are close enough to visit often like that. I wish more than anything Nielsons were closer.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS