10 YEARS!

June 23rd we celebrated our Anniversary. Wow! A lot has happened in 10 years and sometimes it feels like 10 and sometimes it doesn't. But I can say that spending time with David never gets old! I love to be with him!! We had such a great date. We went and got a couples massage and then went to dinner at the Melting Pot in downtown Salt Lake. We had never been there before and it was the perfect choice! Fondue yummy goodness!! Then we went to the movie and watched X-Men. It was really good!

I cannot wait to see what happens in the next 10 years. Instead of having babies we will be raising our children from kids to teenagers! Scary!! I am excited for it though and I think it will be a fun stage!

Friday I applied for my very first passport. I can't wait to get the first stamp on that thing soon! I am really looking forward to traveling with David and also with the kids. We hope to go on an anniversary trip in a couple of months. Hopefully it all works out. We have been looking forward to going on a trip for a long time.

Cheers to 10 years!

Comments

Scott & Ali said…
we love the melting pot!b the cheese course is our favorite!
Congrats on your anniversary. I think it's something so exciting to see marriages last and stay strong. Looks like you spent it a fun way and I'm really excited for you to travel together too.
NaDell said…
Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our tenth too and, like you, I had to think about ten years from now when our oldest graduates! Crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS