Survival Mode

I have been passed out on the couch for the last 4 days! Let me tell ya the couch is getting a nice big broke in spot on the corner of our sectional! So what do you do when you feel nauseous, have the chills, sweaty all over although I am wrapped up in my big fleece blanket, pretty much useless doing anything else but stare. You guessed it, watched a lot of these: Today show, Living in Utah, Rachel Ray, Studio 5, okay I gave the kids a break and let them watch a cartoon, then would resume watching The Talk, The Nate Berkus Show, Oprah and the 5 o'clock news. Thank goodness soap operas don't rule the afternoon anymore. I learned a lot of stuff, which I know I will never use. Maybe one idea sparked an interest. Maybe. My poor kids have been pretty neglected. They are pretty much on their own. Finally at 2 pm today I broke down and ordered pizza and had it delivered. It is definitly time to go grocery shopping! I took myself to the Instacare tonight. I paid $25 for them to look at me and say "well, it looks as if you have the flu." Okay, that is what I told you when you asked me what was wrong. You were then supposed to tell me I had strep throat, walking pneumonia or a sinus infection or something where I could get antibiotics so I could be relieved from these symptoms! Almost the worst behind me. The dr. said it could last from 5 days to over a week. Great. Seriously am hoping I don't pass this on to any one else. Especially Jenna, as she gets so whiny and hard when she isn't feeling well. I hope tomorrow is a little more productive and this goes away soon!

Comments

You poor thing!I'm sorry you are feeling so bad! It is hard to be sick when you have kids to take care of. Hope you feel better soon!
Enriquez Family said…
booo!!! I rememeber that day not too long ago! Atleast we have dr at our instacare that give you whatever you want! haha! Not always a good thing Im sure!
Oh nooooo! Get feeling better soon. It's not fair when Mom gets sick!
smcgary said…
Are you on the mend again? I hope any time on the couch is to snuggle up with David. :) We miss you.

Love Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS