I SPOKE TO SOON!!!

*****Skip this if you want a happy post*****

I must say before this weekend, ALL was going well, before this weekend...

I think right after I wrote that last post, the walls came crashing down on me. Kids got out of school early since it was Friday at 1:30 and it has been a LONG weekend. Kids fighting and picking on each other
. Not doing their jobs, lying to me, not listening which resulted in threatening, spanking, crying, yelling...I was not a very good mommy this weekend. I thought getting out and going to the park, library, Arctic Circle for ice cream would be a nice change to get us all out of the house. Still, somehow there is WHINING!!! I am done.

If I didn't know and had already arranged to sit by a lady in my ward today I would have skipped out on church today, not kidding! And the last thing I wanted to see on my email today was all the "activities going on in August, just so you are aware" back home (sorry mom, thanks but I won't be attending and I don't need a reminder I don't live by everyone!)

I hate this. I really do.

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
:( I wont be posting anything... im sorry. Hope you get a good break when David gets home
Susanna said…
This was so refreshing to read! Thanks for sharing....no really thank you! I've had a disaster of a day and it is nice to know that someone else out there has the same kind of stuff going on. This was a real life post and I loved it. :)
*~McGarys~* said…
I hate DAYS like that. I hope you and David get a nice date night together. And sorry!
The McGary's said…
Oh Kira, I don't know how you do it!!! I only have 3 and I have those days. I wish I could give you a break and take your kids for an afternoon...I really would. Hope things have gotten better since David is home.
Hate days like that, and it seems 10 times worse when you have no family or help around. I hope your week is going better!
Sessions said…
I am soooo sorry!!! Days, weeks, months like that stink. You are a great mom and we all have our moments!! Keep up the good work!
5dollarFanatic said…
Sounds like my house. I think we all have days like that I know I do...hope the chaos dies down a bit for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS