8 months old

Jenna has become MOBILE!!! She army crawls everywhere. She doesn't get all the way up on her hands. It is funny to watch. She is also standing up next to the stairs!! I can't believe that! She has 2 bottom teeth and she is working on her top teeth. They are causing her and mommy a lot of pain, especially nursing. It is a struggle already for me to want to nurse anymore. I will definitely be done by 1 year. I am holding strong for her sake and the benefits she is receiving. And the cost of formula of course!
Her hair is growing in lots more. Definitely blonde. She still likes to be held a lot. Thanks to her teething she is waking up more at nights. It just depends on the night and how she is feeling. She gets a lot of attention from all of the kids. It is fun to have a baby in our home!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
Well I have to say for not wanting to post it was perfect. I know that there was a lot going on that I want to see:) lol Jason is getting so big I can not believe that him and Noah are only a year apart. and just so you know Cameron is such a sweet boy. But I'm sure you already know that:)
Yeah pictures and updates! I can't believe Jenna is already 8 months old. She is a cutie! I LOVED Cameron's letter to Jason too. What a sweet heart. I wish I could have gotten some of your mom's goodness this way. Nothing better than the food from the farms. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS