Mother's Day-Early

When Alise came down this last time we snapped a few pictures together and gathered supplies for the gift we were going to give our Mom for Mother's Day. We didn't have time to put it all together since Alise's trip was short. And since she was going to Washington for a week and staying with Mom and Dad she just took it all with her and finished it there. Dad cut the wood down to size and then Alise finished the rest. Alise's last day there she gave it to Mom. Gifts are always funner when you see someone open them!

"A Mother holds her daughter's hands for a while but their hearts forever."

Happy Mother's Day Mom! We love you!!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
I loved the way that it turned out! Heather and I were saying that we need to make some picture frames as a new craft:)
What a cute idea! I loved the pictures but that makes it even better what you made it out to be. I bet your mom loved it!
smcgary said…
I don't know if it's possible to love my girls any more than I do! It is such a thoughtful gift and will make it seem like we're not so far apart. I loved the variety of pictures and poses. I want to crack up laughing every time I look at the one on the upper left. You were obviously having a great time being together. Eternity is too short- I'm so lucky. :) I love you.

Love
Mom
Jenks Family said…
It turned out great, wish you were here for the sleepover next week at grandma mcgarys house. It should be fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS