Easter-Conference Weekend

Saturday morning we were up bright and early to go to a Cousin's Reunion (Floyd side) in Provo. My mom is the oldest of 8 kids and so I am one of the older grandchildren on that side. Actually I am the 3rd oldest and 1st granddaughter. There were no other cousins until my younger brother was born. So when ever reunion time came around (which wasn't often enough) when we were younger, I didn't have any cousins to play with my age. I think I pretty much hung around the adults when I was a teenager at those things!! HAHA!! But everyone lived far away so it was always so much fun to see everyone anyways! In some ways it was funner that way to. Lots to catch up on! Now a LOT of cousins are at BYU. Great time to get together!Nick & Jessica (Floyd) Berejkoff, Addison Floyd, Kim (Floyd) & Michael Allred, Caleb & Ben Coburn, Bryce Floyd, Me and my kids, Allison (Floyd) & Scott Lalor. A few others had other plans that morning and couldn't make it! My uncle Wes and Aunt Barbra were there for the weekend also with their daughter Sydnee.
We had breakfast and watched the Saturday morning session of conference together at Aunt Barbra's parents home. David came for an hour than had to leave for a work meeting. He missed out on the pictures!
While David was at the Priesthood session the kids colored eggs. They loved it! They are showing off their names they wrote on them.


Girls' Baskets-dresses and Barbie'sBoys' Baskets-ties and game boy gamesThe Easter bunny gave David and I this movie:
T-ball starts this week for Jason and Melanie. Dad got out there and did some practicing with them this afternoon. It was pretty cold. Snow covered the grass when we woke up this morning. But it was fun. Daddy time is always great lately!!

Comments

Cute pictures. Looks like you had a fun Easter weekend. Lyndin got the same line of dresses your girls got and we watched Blindside last night. It was excellent. I couldn't believe the snow! I am so ready for summer. Oh well I'm sure by August I'll be ready for Fall.
*~McGarys~* said…
I love the girls dresses that you got them for Easter!!!! I wanted to get one but never did. Good taste in clothing:) And I bet it was great to see everyone and catch up:)
Enriquez Family said…
hahaha! Jason cracks me up with his helmet on!
The McGary's said…
love the helmet and playing in shorts. Definitely tougher than me:)!
Scott & Ali said…
The Helmet also cracks me up. Your family is adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS