Family Home Evening Game

This is what happens when Dad is in charge of the game for Family Night! David explaining to the kids how to play the game. "Carefully cut off a side of flour with out having the penny on top fall."Okay, that is easy, right?

Melanie and Cameron take their turn.
I helped Alyssa and the penny fell. So now what? Go get that penny, of course!!
Got it!!
Round 2: Oops, Cameron made it fall. But not quite sure he wanted to put his face in the flour.
Finally he got coaxed into it. Or threatened. "You can't play this game again if you don't go get the penny. That's how you play the game!"
It was a nice effort!
Dad finally went and got it out!
There were many laughs around the table. The kids cracked up when I was the first to put my face in the flour. I don't think they really expected that to happen. Unfortunately the time change has really affected Jason. He fell fast asleep for the night at 6:30 on the couch, totally missing dinner and FHE. The kids loved it. It was a fun night!

**To play this game you need a plate, a cup of packed flour, a coin, and knives for cutting.

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
Super fun idea! I might just use that idea! I guess not might, I will!
Mikaela said…
You can never go wrong with that game...one of my favs! We've played it at a lot of parties too.
Love the idea. I'll have to try it!
*~McGarys~* said…
Looks like fun! Maybe if I am ever not sick and We are all back together we can try it. lol
5dollarFanatic said…
We totally played that game for FHE when i was in college-the kids would love to do that. THanks for the share.
Oh my goodness! We just played that game for FHE a couple weeks ago. OUr kids loved it. So fun!
marciekoch said…
Kira, it looks great! I love the font you used! It took me quite a while to get it figured out as well. Next on my agenda: Making it a three-column blog. (Melissa's is 3 column.)
I'll need another free Saturday to make that work, I think! :)
Jenks Family said…
we will have to try that one time, looks like fun
*~McGarys~* said…
heyyy! I like your new layout. Very cute!
W said…
What a fun time.
I don't know how I center the title. I just start writing and click the center button. I make the title a font size bigger (Sometimes it makes the whole paragraph big though). Hope it works.
marciekoch said…
Kira, You Rock! Was it difficult? I really want to do it...maybe tomorrow. Do you have to use a three-column background? I saw your Grandparents today at the Veterans Day assembly at CHS - and your Mom's choir did great! She's amazing!
marciekoch said…
I did it! Thanks for the encouragement! The only thing is, my background doesn't show up anymore....hmm....

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS