End of October

I have talked a lot about Halloween already. I am glad it is NOVEMBER!! By Oct. 31st I was ready to stop getting in to costume. Melanie had 2 birthday costume parties, we all went to the Robert's craft night, church carnival, school costume parade and then Halloween trick-or-treating. I'm ready to wash the costumes and pack them away for a year! 1 1/2 hours of knocking doors, the kids were able to come away with plenty of loot to last them till next year!
I finally finished one of my projects from the super saturday. Just in time for the Thanksgiving decor!
Another cousin was born! Becca and Caleb had their little baby boy, Jackson, on Monday the 26th of October. The kids weren't able to go to the hospital so I took them on Friday to see their new cousin before they moved out of town. He is such a cutie, with a good mix of both sides of the family.
Alyssa didn't want to hold him at first, and then wouldn't give him up once she did. "My baby!" she would say. Melanie and Cameron also held him and Jason opted to watch. I will have plenty of good helpers in December!

Comments

Jenks Family said…
I'm also very ready to put away the costums, too many kids to get all dresses up.
What a cute new nephew!!! I hear you being excited for Novemeber. I was ready for a change....but November looks just as crazy! :)
marciekoch said…
Hey Kira - How do you change your font on your blog? I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS