Busy, Busy

We have been busier than usual around here lately. I had to print off a November calendar to keep up with this week. When I have more than 1 thing a day planned outside of the house, that's busy for me. Cameron started his first week of wrestling and just loves it. So for an hour, 3 days a week we head across town for that. Jason had an allergy appt. and no surprise he has allergies! That wasn't very fun for him. First they had me take off his shirt and they put about 70 dots with a permanent marker on his back. Then the nurse pulled out her tray and took that many things and scratched a small part of his back where each dot was. Each one went to a different allergen. Jason was a mess screaming. Poor guy. Doctor's haven't been so fun for him lately! Doctor appt. for me, helping in Melanie's class, visiting teaching, primary party for the kids, you get the idea. But the main thing I have been up to that I can't seem to get away from is making stockings. Crafts for me is a blessing and a curse. Love them, hate that I love it so much! Some days I make myself do some cleaning before and some days I say heck with the cleaning, I am crafting!! David and I have been staying up WAY to late together working on our "projects". Last night when I closed my eyes it was 1:45 AM!! But it is all fun and I will post pictures when they are done. David and I get to go do a little Christmas shopping this afternoon. We have been switching babysitting once a month with another family in the ward. Fun for the kids and the parents.

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
I can't wait to see your Stockings. I have been wanting to make some for the past 2 years and still haven't got to it.
Unknown said…
how fun! I love crafting but have not time to look for fun ones! And I don't get time to myself but on my paper route so that is my staying up late or waking up and driving around and then going back to bed! I do love to craft and sew but hardly do it! I think maybe once I have one or two in school! I hope!
Andrea Lee said…
Cant wait to see how yours turn out. post pics asap!
5dollarFanatic said…
I bet they turn out awesome-you are so creative!! I hope life gets more peaceful for you, even with baby coming. I am always thinking of you guys and your family is definitely in my prayers! You are such a wonderful mom.
Oh, how I wish I was crafty. If someone shows me than I can manage. I also just read about Jason. You have a lot on your plate right now. I'm so sorry. It's awful when you're kids have to go through so much. I'll keep your sweet family in my prayers. Lots of hugs. Jen
That is a great idea about switching the babysitting. It's nice you have friends there you are so comfortable to do that with. Hopefully your late nights are paying off. Can't wait to see it all!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS