Tiger

While mowing the lawn out front this morning the kids were outside riding their bikes and playing. When I got done and put all the bikes back in the garage, I shut the garage and came in the house. As usual, I don't watch the door shut all of the way. I was doing stuff inside the house for about 20 minutes before I remembered to get something out of the van. When I went in the garage I heard the cat screaming and I knew immediately the garage door had shut on the cat. Since the van was in the way, I couldn't see him. I opened the door and here comes Tiger walking out from under the van with it's two back legs dragging. I thought "oh no, he's broken his legs!!" And so what do I do? I call David! Yes, I am a sissy when it comes to these things and so I just came in the house and waited for David to come home from work, to scared to go look! I do not handle these things very well, I don't know why but I don't. So David was so nice and drove 30 minutes home. We really thought we would have to take him to the vet and lay him down. But when David got home and was looking him over he didn't feel any broken bones, just a scared cat. So we will see how he is in a few days. Melanie of course was so sad. She was so worried about him! I felt bad for her!

Comments

Poor kitty. Things like that make me sick too.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS