Cameron came home from school 2 days ago so excited he had another tooth loose! He was ready for me to pull it out with floss then and I said he had to wait. I also new it wasn't quite ready to be pulled yet. And David agreed. So yesterday Cameron came home again from school and it was even more loose. He must have been wiggling it all day. No flossing string in the house. Cameron was bummed. So at bedtime David suggested he bite down on an apple really hard. He didn't think Cameron would really do that! But he did!! He was chomping down on an apple so hard over and over again. When David asked to see it, the tooth was sticking straight out. One hard yank from dad and it was over.
When I went upstairs Cameron was dreaming of all the money the tooth fairy was going to bring him. "Maybe it'll be $15!! Or maybe $10!! I said, "maybe a $1 or even $.25." Cameron came out with "or maybe $20!!!" Yeah, keep dreaming buddy. He woke up this morning to $1 bill and he told me "now I can buy 4 fruit snacks from the lunch lady." WHAT??? "If I give the lunch lady $1 I get 4 fruit snacks!!!" All that work for 4 fruit snacks? I don't know if the reason he worked so hard to get his tooth out was to get the fruit snacks, to impress a girl, or because it is the last day today before going off track and he wanted to show his buddies. I'm just glad it's over!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
hahah! I can't believe he loves to get the teeth out! I was scared to death to get mine out!
The McGary's said…
Just thinking of my teeth coming out gives me the chills, I always hated that. I probably won't be able to deal with teeth pulling when our kids are old enough, that'll have to be Chad's baby.
Mikaela said…
How funny! It's good he isn't scared of losing the teeth. Also, in the picture, from that angle, man he looks like Chris Lee!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS