Funnies from Jenna

photo (60)

1.)  Jenna and I were driving home one day last week and I said “I love you Jenna!  You are such a sweetie.”  To which she replied, “I am not a sweetie, I am a smartie!”

 

2.)  A couple days later we were about to drive into our driveway and out of nowhere Jenna says, “I hope we have an earthquake so that I can wear my clothes that are in my red backpack in the garage.”  Obviously she is really excited about the clothes in her 72 hour kit!  So much so, she wants an earthquake just to wear them! 

 

3.)  I was sneezing in the car over and over and over.  It was getting quite ridiculous the amount of sneezes I was having.  Jenna pipes up in the back and says “Once I sneezed that many times when I was your age!”

 

This girl seriously cracks me up everyday with random things that come out of her mouth.  She is funny!

Comments

Scott & Ali said…
she is totally adorable-that's for sure!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS