Jenna is getting so big!

I have to keep reminding myself that this girl keeps growing up, as much as I am pushing back!  David and I were out one night a few weeks ago and we were talking about Jenna’s age and I said she was turning 4 this year and I let out a gasp and said “I still treat her like she is 2!”  She is my sidekick and I am glad that I am keeping her home with me for one more year next year!  She was so excited to go to the store and pick out her new bike.  I had planned to buy her one in the spring because with a December birthday I just couldn’t justify it.  She caught on so quick to it!  And she is the only child that has taken the longest to learn to sleep in her bed all night long.  She still ends up in our room either on the floor or in our bed.  But isn’t she so cute with her own baby next to her!

2013-04-19 16.15.172013-04-23 05.29.38

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS