February Workout Schedule

I wanted to post my workout schedule for February.  It was a great month of working out and when I am in a “slump” I want to be able to look back and see what I can achieve!

feb 2012 workout 001

I am doing P90X (weights) for 3 days (MON, WED, FRI) and Turbo Fire (cardio) for 3 days (TUE, THUR, SAT).  I was also including in there running on the treadmill after some of my workouts.  But gosh darn it!  I think the treadmill got the best of me.  I do not run “normal” for me on the treadmill and I think I did something to my knee.  I will get to a little over a mile and it starts hurting.  So last Saturday was beautiful weather in the morning and I thought I would get a good 3 mile run outside thinking the treadmill was the problem and it still started hurting again.  So I am going to buy some new running shoes and rest it for a bit before I try again.  My knee does not hurt at all doing any other exercises but running.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE working out!  I love the rush I feel, the sweat pouring off my face when I get a good workout in, getting stronger and seeing how hard I can push myself.  I get up at 6 am and have until 7:30 until I have to wake up the kids and get going on breakfast.

I signed up David and I for a half marathon in American Fork Canyon.  David has been doing CrossFit at the gym with a friend so he is in good shape too.  It is a run for a good cause, Cancer.  And it is ON our Anniversary! 

Exercising is the easy part for me.  Eating is my downfall.  I am still learning to control my bad eating habits.  Of course I am really good for breakfast right after I exercise and am usually good for 1/2 the day.  I have found through all of my eating and getting healthy the cause behind feeling bloated and a tummy ache.  I am lactose Intolerant.  I have not been tested.  Just through watching what I eat and seeing the effects within hours.  I cannot have cereal with regular milk and not have a complete stomach ache a few hours later.  I don’t know how long I have had it.  But I know my stomach hurt a lot in high school, especially when I got stressed!

So, hopefully March is a good month and I can get my knee better!  I miss running!!!

Comments

Holy cow girl send your motivation my way. :) I need it. I actually hate exercising but for some reason get up and still do it each and every day. I too am having problems with my knees and KNOW it's my shoes. The same pain happened last year and when I bought shoes it went away (after a week or so in new shoes). They said you can only put so many miles on your shoes and even if they look brand new you've worn out the shock & tread on them. I'm a believer of it. I think it's awesome you and David are running a 1/2 together. I would love if Brian would do it with me one time. I think you look amazing in every way and can't see any bad eating habits. I was telling my sister just today if I could control my eating (cake, cookies, candy bars, icecream DAILY) I could look and feel SO much better. I just tend to binge when I'm stressed and let's face it...raising kids is no picnic in the park! :) I need to quit buying it and that would help me a lot. Hopefully you figure out your lactose problem and will be feeling great soon!
P.S. Sorry for the long comment.
Enriquez Family said…
I cannot do healthy thing! I just try and take it one day at a time! Im so determined to get it down! Its a learning thing just like everything else! And I think moving is hard no matter the age. So fun to get in a new place and new home but at the same time change can be difficult! I think your right that your glad you did it now rather then later. Wish I could of be there for the Baptism! I looked into flights but couldnt justify doing it right now! Dang!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS