Wrestling

The boys have started wrestling.  They are really enjoying it although they did not want to do it before their first practice.  Jason was especially nervous.  But now that they are in practices it is a lot of fun for them.  It is only a couple of miles up the road where they practice and so it is very convenient.  I don’t have to take all the kids with me just to drop them off.  Cameron has practice every day and Jason has practice 1 day a week.

This was Jason’s first match.  He didn’t care that he got pinned more than 3 times, he was just loving being a part of it all!

IMG_3542IMG_3544IMG_3546

Comments

Glad your boys have such a great sport to keep them active and busy. I LOVED the Halloween costumes. Especially Napolean. That made me laugh. I'll tell you what though, your Melanie is gorgeous. She takes after her Mama!
The Ottley's said…
Chadd was a big wrestler. I'm not sold on the wrestling thing for Gavinn... I guess time will tell. :)
Hannah said…
Are David's parents still in St George? We are moving down there at the end of next month and need to get the inside scoop of good areas to live. Email me and let me know hannah@tpg-usa.com!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS