Party Hardy!

2 months ago I suggested to Alise that we have a girls weekend in Salt Lake City for our birthdays and before she moved from Rexburg to Washington.  Mom also worked out her schedule, bought a plane ticket and our idea turned into a reality last weekend!  We had a blast!!!

Friday morning we picked up Mom at the airport.  Alise made this sign so when we drove up mom would recognize us!  We got to drive in style.  We left the minivan for David and took off in the BMW.  The last 3 weeks I have been brushing up on driving a stick, in preparation for this weekend!  I didn’t kill it, so that’s a good sign!   

IMG_2615

Mom took us out to IHOP for breakfast before we drove up to Park City to spend the day at the outlet malls…

 IMG_2616

And we shopped and shopped.  I thought it was funny that the first place we went was to The Children’s Place and bought Easter dresses.  Wait, wasn’t this MY birthday??  I guess shopping is shopping!

IMG_2617

We went to Motherhood and while Alise was in the dressing room trying on clothes I told mom I felt my boobs growing just by being in that store!  Of course then I had to strap on 2 fake bellies that they have hanging in their dressing rooms for the expectant mothers.  Alise was quite surprised when she stepped out to show us an outfit she tried on to see me sitting there a few sizes bigger!

  IMG_2619

After all that shopping we went and ate at the delicious Cheesecake Factory.  I love that place!  Then we headed over to the dollar theatre and saw the 3rd Narnia movie.  By the time we got back to the hotel we were beat!   We shared a slice of cheesecake we brought back from dinner and called it a night!

IMG_2622

Saturday morning we went to the Hobby Lobby where we went to a class and made a framed picture of the temple we chose earlier.  Alise and I made the Salt Lake City Temple and Mom made the Idaho Falls Temple.

 IMG_2624IMG_2626IMG_2632IMG_2633

My cousin Lauren met up with us and we went to lunch at CafĂ© Rio.  Then we hit the mall and shopped till we dropped.  It was so much fun and we all walked away getting everything we wanted on our list.  It was such a fun weekend!  I am so grateful that David could work from home Friday and took over for the weekend.

IMG_2630

We can’t wait to do it again next year in Spokane with our sister-in-laws!  We are already brainstorming what we are going to do that weekend!

Comments

Mikaela said…
What a fun weekend! I'm sure you needed it after all the weeks you've been flying solo! :)
*~McGarys~* said…
So fun! I am so jealous that you have a sister to do so many fun things with. I know I talked to Heather about doing a girls weekend sometime. So I am up for it!
*~McGarys~* said…
P.S where did you get your temple pictures at?
Sessions said…
HOW FUN!!!!!! I am glad you got to break away from routine and spend it with your mom and sister.
Enriquez Family said…
Oh I look terrible in about half the pictures! You can tell I was beat! I look half dead/tired! What a super fun weekend!!! But it is good to be home back to the normal stuff I call life!
marciekoch said…
It looks like so much fun! I wish I was one of your sisters! :)
What an awesome weekend. I actually knew you were doing it and was thinking of you. Glad you had fun. You all deserve it. By the way you are all HOT Mamas!
Susanna said…
Good for you! How fun to have a get away from everything!
Melissa said…
Looks like the best birthday weekend ever!!!!!
Jenks Family said…
That fun vacation with the girls looks like so much fun. I need to get out more

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS