My 2014 Goals

I am really looking forward to this year.  I have come to LOVE making goals and accomplishing them.  It makes me feel fulfilled as I look back on the year.  Like I actually accomplished something with a purpose and thought.  And it makes me happy.  I like to be happy. 

1.) Buy something towards my food storage, every month.  This year with our money we got back from Costco I put all of it towards food storage. 

2.) Pray every morning and night.  This one will be a tough one to remember since I am not in the habit.  I plan to put up notes around the house to remind me!

3.) Read from start to finish the Book of Mormon on my own. 

4.)  Read from start to Finish the Book of Mormon with my family.

5.) Digitize all of my journals this year.  This is following up with last year’s “do family history goal”.

6.) Do my best on completing the requirements for our whole 30 (45 day) challenge.  First day is today!

7.)  Compete in a triathalon.

8.)  I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to buy a house this year! 

Comments

REALLY enjoyed reading & catching up on your blog. Your trip looked AMAZING And you have the cutest/sweetest kids ever. Seriously, beautiful family.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS