Mother’s Day

I feel so spoiled on Mother’s Day!  My kids really try hard to make this a special day for me.  Melanie is up and fixing breakfast for me and the other kids always want to jump in and help.  David hardly has to do anything anymore!  They served me breakfast in bed and each of the school age kids brought in their gifts that they had made.  I loved them all!  I got teary eyed when Alyssa gave me her gift.  She had her hand print painted on a mason jar holding a fake flower.  I will miss these little hands of all my children!  Jenna was sad when she saw everyone was giving me a gift except her.  I told her it was alright that she would get to make me something in her Sunbeam class!  This was the first year to have all my kids up on the stand singing to me their Mother’s Day songs in church.  The only thing was, I was sitting behind all of them playing the piano.  It has been a real treat to watch them all in Primary every week.  I love it!  When Jenna got out of church the first thing she said was “I made you something!”  She was so excited.  I asked her if I could open it and she said “No, you have to get back in bed first!”  I just laughed.  So when we got home, back in bed I went and opened her cute card and picture!

IMG_4840IMG_4843IMG_4845IMG_4846IMG_4849IMG_4850

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS