Halloween

Alyssa had her Halloween singing concert at the school in the morning.  They had learned a lot of songs!  Alyssa was a Fairy Princess this year.  She had fun with makeup and fake eyelashes!  After the program she got to come home with us.  I dropped off Jenna and Alyssa at a friends house so that I could go spend lunch with Melanie and get her ready for her Halloween Party.  It was fun to visit with Melanie and Cameron with their friends at the lunch table. 

IMG_4461IMG_4462IMG_4465IMG_4470

Neighborhood ladies waiting for our kids to come out for the school parade!  It was so much fun to dress up!  I forgot to mention that I wore this to Alyssa’s program and lunch with the kids!  Ha!  They didn’t know I was going to be dressed up!

IMG_4476

 

The weather was gorgeous!  Around 70 degrees!  It made it nice trick-or-treating.

And here come the kids!!  Melanie was a zebra girl.  Decided she liked my wig I brought out the night before and we added makeup and fake eyelashes too.  Things will be crazy when I have 3 teenagers in the house!  Makeup will be all over!!

IMG_4478

Cameron was a football player.  How easy is that for me!

IMG_4479

Jason  was a skeleton.  They can’t wear masks at the school and he decided not to wear his trick-or-treating that night either.  I think it got in the way!IMG_4481

The little girls watching all the kids.  Alyssa is with her friend Taylor.  That is where Jenna and Alyssa stayed for the afternoon.

IMG_4483

Jenna, Alyssa, Cambria, Taylor.

IMG_4484

After the parade I went to help out in Melanie’s class with games.  I came up with the game “Don’t Eat Pete” but instead of squares with Pete’s on them I put Halloween stickers on and we said “Boo!” instead of “Don’t Eat Pete!”  This is one of Melanie’s friends, Humana.

IMG_4485

After school we went over to David’s work and the kids trick-or-treated to the cubicles.  David took over Cameron’s costume from last year and was Napolean Dynamite.

IMG_4486IMG_4487IMG_4488

The girls in the office dressed up as the guys from the Tough Mudder.  Very creative I thought!IMG_4489

Family Picture!  Jenna was an elephant here but wouldn’t wear the hat that had the trunk and ears.  Earlier she was dressed up as a pumpkin.IMG_4490

IMG_4494

We had a great time that night.  Our friends came over and we ate pizza and salad and went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.  It was a fun night and by the end I was pooped!  What a long day!! 

Comments

Fun Fun! Everyone looked great.
The McGary's said…
Halloween was exhausting for us this year too! All your costumes were great. That quilt you made Melanie, AWESOME! It looked so soft too.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS