Jason is 6

Every birthday is filled with excitement around here.  I saw a cute idea of doing a birthday countdown.  I am going to have to make one of those.  I think it will be fun for each of the kids to count down their own birthday.  Jason has been especially excited this year.  It was a week long celebration for him.  David was out of town to New York on Jason’s big day so I tried to make it as special as I could without opening presents.  I took treats to his class, Hershey bars, upon his request.  He also got to wear the birthday crown in class.  I think he felt pretty special!

  IMG_3342

Then I took him out for a happy meal to McDonald’s and he enjoyed playing at the play place.  I met my friend Bonnie there with her 2 boys.  It’s been a while since seeing her, so it was fun to catch up!  She is expecting her 3rd boy!!

IMG_3344

Thursday Jason got to go to the store and pick out a new toy with his birthday money from G & G McGary.  He was so excited to buy a BeyBlade.  A new hot toy out now.  Cameron and him have been having a blast playing together with it!

Friday David finally was home so he got to open his presents from us.  He was so excited to get a new Razor scooter and helmet. 

IMG_3348IMG_3350IMG_3353IMG_3356IMG_3364

He wasted no time in getting out and riding it for a few minutes before school.  Everyone wants to ride his scooter now!  After school we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese.  It’s been a few years since we have been and the kids were so excited when I asked Jason if that’s what he wanted to do for his birthday. 

IMG_3367IMG_3369IMG_3372IMG_3375IMG_3377IMG_3378IMG_3379IMG_3381IMG_3382

Jenna was so funny when she saw Chuck E Cheese.  She looked at me, waved goodbye and walked right up to him and just stared and then followed him around the play area.  She never would turn around for a picture.  She just wanted to look at him. 

The prizes from all those tickets! IMG_3383

Today Jason asked if he could have a cake.  Oh yeah.  So tonight I whipped up a chocolate cake and he was lucky to get the candles that don’t burn out with the first blow!

IMG_3386IMG_3389

Happy Birthday Jason!!  We love you!!!

Comments

What a cute boy!!! It sounds like he had a great birthday-in which he deserves.
Sessions said…
What a fun birthday, I saw the picture of you and bonnie and I did wish I lived I Utah,so I could get together with you guys as well. Your family is beautiful. I love the pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS