Jason’s first day of Kindergarten

This guy is SOOO excited to be going to Kindergarten.  He is now officially one of the “big kids” who heads off to school every morning.

 IMG_3244IMG_3242IMG_3243IMG_3246

I love this picture with Alyssa!  She makes me laugh!!IMG_3247IMG_3249IMG_3251IMG_3252

Jason has an excellent teacher.  They do assessments the week before they start (which is why they start later than everyone else at school).  He did fantastic at it and will be amazing in there.  He learns and memorizes things so easily and absorbs everything. 

Some pretty amazing, amazing things about Jason:

The game Bop It.  He has gotten up to 100 on the beginner, master and novice levels (the most on each level).  Novice you have to know 4+ different meanings and sounds for 4 different things it tells you to do and it is all timed.  If you don’t hit or pull or twist or shout the right thing when it makes a noise it’s over.  Amazing he is doing it at 5 because no one else in the family has gotten past 4 points on the master level.  His concentration for things like that are ridiculous!

He plays the game chess.  Cameron and he will play together.  Jason has beat Cameron one time but the fact that he knows how to play and where each thing can move is pretty amazing for a 5 year old.

His memory for things that you don’t really pay attention for is crazy, or I don’t pay attention for.  The other day we were at a friend’s house picking up Alyssa and we got chatting and the kids got playing.  I kept telling the kids “time to go” then we would get distracted with something else and talk about something else for a few minutes then I’d repeat myself “time to go” again.  After 5 or 10 minutes of this I said “okay, we really need to go now I have said it like 3 times already.”  Then Jason pipes up who was sitting on the floor playing with a toy and says “no mom, you said it 4 times.” 

He is a sharp one!

IMG_3253

And now I am left with these 2 cuties at home!

Comments

How fun for Jason. He is so cute! Football already for Cameron? Crazy. It will keep you busy. I LOVED that sister picture. All your kids are just darling!
The Ottley's said…
School already?! I don't know how I feel about year round, but I'm happy that all your kids were excited about their teachers! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS