Primary Program

 

IMG_5188

Today the kids had their Primary Program at church.  It turned out beautiful.  I was really worried before yesterday’s program practice of how it was going to turn out.  We got a new Primary Presidency the beginning of August and so by the time we got the program it wasn’t until last week!  I got my first copy yesterday at our last practice.  I had been given a list of the songs so I had been practicing on the piano before, I just didn’t feel prepared with the order.  It all went so smooth though today and turned out very nice.  This was the first one with all of my kids up on the stand.  It will be the last one though because Cameron will be 12 next year and out of Primary.  I would have loved to have been down in the stands watching them but I have really enjoyed being in Primary every week watching them behind the piano.  And here are 3 attempts at getting a jumping picture.  We were laughing so hard at the end!  It was hilarious!

IMG_5189IMG_5190IMG_5191

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS