Zombie Throwdown

David and I had a fun date night last night.  We had a Halloween WOD at Hermes Crossfit.  It was SOOO much fun!!  David dressed up as Richard Simmons on Sweating with the Oldies and I was an 80’s Workout Girl.  The funny thing is the kids did not think I was very dressed up except for my hair being crazy.  I guess that is what happens when the fad comes back!  HAHA!!  Our workout was a partner one and we had to do all sorts of things related to Halloween.  We did a pumpkin toss over the box.  If we dropped the pumpkin we had to do a burpee before we could continue.  Our pumpkin was ruined by the time we got done and I have bruises on my arms from catching it!  Then I had to get on David’s shoulders.  He had to squat down, hand me a body part in the basket, stand up and turn around and I had to throw it at a picture of a zombie taped to the wall.  If I hit it we got 10 seconds taken off our finish time.  I hit probably 1/2 of the 10 I threw.  Then we each had to do 10 Deadlift 225 Lbs for David and 155 lbs for me, 10 burpees, 8 deadlift, 8 burpees, etc. down to 6, 4 and 2.  Then we had to bob for an apple.  Boy was that hard when you are out of breathe!  I can’t wait to do it again next year!

 

Zombie Throwdown 2013Zombie Throwdown 2013 (2)Zombie Throwdown 2013 (3)Zombie Throwdown 2013 (4)Zombie Throwdown 2013 (5)Zombie Throwdown 2013 (6)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS