Melanie turns 7











Melanie turned 7 on the 7th! Ha! I just realized typing that it was her golden birthday! Her birthday fell on a Monday, so Saturday I took her out for some shopping and lunch! It was a lot of fun just her and I. She FINALLY got to go to Build-a-Bear and she made herself a puppy. I was going to bring along the camera but forgot! Then we went to Children's Place and she picked out a new outfit to wear on her birthday to school. She wanted to eat in the mall and so she went to Hot Dog on a Stick. It was a fun afternoon!

Monday she celebrated with friends! She is lucky to have such great friends surround her!

I LOVE to have Melanie in our home! She is constantly wanting to do things and likes to be busy. She has grown up so much and I can already see signs of teenager SCREAMING sometimes! We love her to death and our home would not be complete with out her in it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS