So much...

Has been going on around our house lately. I've been waiting for pictures and will post our adventures when I get some. We went to Wallowa Lake for a McGary family reunion. Before leaving I took Alyssa and Jason to the dr. Both with ear infections and Alyssa had pink eye. I was glad to get them on antibiotics before the trip. Jason turned 4 on the 24th. Cameron got pink eye when we got home. I was glad to see he's gained 3 pounds. He is now up to a whopping 51 lbs! I don't know where that falls on the charts, but it seems pretty small to me! Luckily I haven't seen anywhere that says a certain weight has to be made to be out of a booster seat in the car. Just 8 years old. I will be glad when that day arrives! David took a business trip for 2 days to CA. when we got back from the reunion. Legal stuff is no fun. Alyssa has been attempting potty training. It's not going so well. I REALLY dread potty training. It is no fun and the messes are no fun. It is nice when it's done though. I am wondering still if Jason is fully potty trained! He changes underwear and pants every time he goes to the bathroom. And yes, they are wet! I am still doing laundry from the reunion. Washing coats and sleeping backs I think are the last of it. Of course the laundry never stops, but it'll be nice to get the camping stuff done. I watched "Confessions of a Shop-A-Holic" while David was in CA and I loved it. It's hilarious. I liked it so much I watched it the next night! I am almost 22 weeks into my pregnancy. We discussed baby names on the way home from Wallowa Lake. Melanie and Cameron came up with some. The list so far: Daisy (Melanie's), Jenna (Cameron's), Lindsey and I can't remember any more. There weren't to many. I like the trend we have going of common names. The hard part will be the middle name. I also like common names for middle names and I might have to dig deeper in to our genealogy to find one. And of course, school for the older 2. I am glad that they enjoy it and I have really loved going to the library several times a week. It has been so enjoyable not to have cable in our home anymore. I don't know if David will fully agree with that, but I love it. I spend more time with my kids at night doing the important things than watching the latest reality show. I love reality shows. This is a good thing for us right now. And school pictures came back this week!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
So cute! Your post was really random! Kinda sounds like mine!
marciekoch said…
two of my favorite sorta common names are Karenna (car-in-ah) and Carly. Carly Lee might be alotta "lee". What about Abagail or Sophia? Grace(n), Claire, Jessica.
I love names...can you tell?! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS