Finally 4!!

Jason has reached the ripe old age of 4! He has been waiting for this day for a long time! He was so excited to have a special day just for him. We celebrated on Sunday because David was going to be out of town on Monday and Tuesday. We got home from the family reunion Saturday night at 7:30 and after unloading the car, Cameron, Melanie and I left to Walmart to get presents and a little food for the fridge to last us till Monday. After camping all week and traveling for 11 hours, I looked like quite the gem shopping!!
I think Cameron was just as excited. More boy toys to play with!
He got these Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from g & g Lee. And these Power Rangers from g & g McGary. He was in heaven will all his new action figures!!
I just love this boy so much. He is so shy and quiet at times and just the opposite other times. Every week in Primary he will sit on his teacher's lap. She must love it too because she holds out her arms to him when he walks in. Jason is an extremely smart boy and he picks up on things very quickly. He is always quoting his favorite movies while playing in his room. He still stutters a lot. I hope he grows out of that soon! His favorite game is the alphabet game on the Leap Frog's Letter Factory movie. He knows all of his sounds and letters. He will have a couple of years for school yet. Jason's favorite person is Cameron. He shares so good with him and I often find them asleep together on the same bed at night after talking and playing together. I'm really glad that they have each other because there aren't a lot of out going boys in our neighborhood their ages. I would love to snuggle up with Jason, if he'd let me. He is not a snuggler, but he does like your fingers to run through his hair. So I will settle with that. I'm excited to see Jason grow up and see what kind of a boy, young man and man he will become.

Comments

Happy birthday Jason!!! 4 is an exciting age. It sounds like you guys have been up to a lot lately. Glad things are going well. I loved the cute school pictures and I agree with you on "Confessions of a Shopaholic!" It's worth watching twice.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS